The New Mexico Technology Council is pleased to announce the 2010 Women in Technology winners. Eight (8) women were recognized as leaders in technology at an event held on Thursday, November 5, 2010 at the Marriott Pyramid Hotel in Albuquerque.
- Janeen Anderson, CEO – Acaji, Inc.
- Hue Walker Bumgarner-Kirby – UNM ARTS Lab
- Shandra Clow – Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Gina Constant – Rodey Law Firm
- Jane Hill – Cyber Mesa Telecom
- Terry Jenkins – W3PR
- Mariann Johnston – Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Kim Dalton Linder – Honeywell FM&T
The awards seek to recognize:
- Women in a technology field who exemplify volunteer service in the community as measured by service to community organizations, leadership in community efforts and/or financial support of community programs.
- Women in a technology field who have had a sustained career commitment to mentoring, a significant positive impact on their mentees’ careers, and through their mentees have advanced research and development, entrepreneurship and/or growth of young women in a field of technology.
- Women in a technology field who exemplify an entrepreneurial spirit as measured by innovative business practices, superior use of technology and sustainability in a field of technology.
- Women in a technology field whose efforts have blazed a trail in a technology profession, and whose pioneering contributions have been outstanding and unique.
New Mexico Technology Council website: http://www.nmtechcouncil.org/
SOURCE New Mexico Technology Council