The New Mexico Small Business Assistance Program leverages the talent and other resources of federal labs in our state to benefit New Mexico small businesses. “At no cost to the business, small businesses with a technical challenge can seek assistance from lab scientists or engineers for projects that require testing, design consultation and access to special equipment or facilities.” Los Alamos National Laboratory and Sandia National Laboratories are accepting proposals January 14th through February 4th.
Find more information at http://www.nmsbaprogram.org
FAQ From the site:
- Does your company qualify?
- Are you a for-profit business?
- Are you located in New Mexico?
- Is your company a small business? [US SBA guidelines]
- Is your company US owned and operated?
- Does your company pay/file gross receipts taxes to the State of New Mexico?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you can qualify for researcher hours:
$20,000 if located in a rural county
$10,000 if located in Bernalillo County