The New Mexico Information Technology and Software Association (now the New Mexico Technology Council) recognized seven (7) women for their outstanding contributions to New Mexico’s technology communities on April 3, 2008. Honorees included:
- Caroline Dennis – Grappa Wireless and Wired Nation
- Patricia Janney – New Mexico Energy Federal Credit Union
- Shelly Jennings – PNM Resources
- Samantha Lapin – POD Inc.
- Irene Anne Lee – Santa Fe Institute
- Diane Schaller – City of Albuquerque
- Kelly Shaw – Commercial Data Systems
Terrie Sayre from 770 KKOB-AM emceed the event. Caren Shiozaki, executive vice president and managing director at Thornburg Mortgage, delivered the keynote address.