Five finalists compete for the chance to win $10,000 during experienceIT week
Albuquerque, NM – August 28, 2018 – The New Mexico Technology Council (NMTC) announced today that five businesses from across New Mexico have been named finalists in the Comcast Pitch Fest and are prepared to compete for the $10,000 cash prize. The Comcast Pitch Fest will take place on September 11, 2018, with a three-person judge panel including Matt Geisel, Cabinet Secretary, New Mexico Economic Development Department, Shawn Adamson, Regional Vice President, Comcast Business and Dhinuka Perera, SXSW Conference Programmer.
“The experienceIT Comcast Pitch Fest gives us an opportunity to help a deserving company or entrepreneur take their business to the next level,” said Chris Dunkeson, Area Vice President at Comcast. “We believe that these five finalists not only have a unique story and business plan, but are also dedicated to promoting the growth and success of New Mexico’s economy. We can’t wait to see who takes home the grand prize next month.”
The five finalists:
- ABQ Brew – Promotes local craft breweries through a monthly subscription service.
- Blush & Whimsy – Innovative cosmetic line established to celebrate each individual while employing developmentally disabled staff members.
- Solstar Space – Providing commercial Internet/communications services to astronauts and machines in space.
- Teeniors – Tech-savvy teens and young adults who help senior citizens learn technology through one-on-one, personal coaching.
- Zhennovate LLC – A digital platform that provides transformative executive coaching for companies.
For more information on the Comcast Pitch Fest or on experienceIT week visit experienceitnm.com.
About Comcast Business
Comcast Business offers Ethernet, Internet, Wi-Fi, Voice, TV and Managed Enterprise Solutions to help organizations of all sizes transform their business. Powered by a next-generation, advanced network, and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. Comcast Business is the nation’s largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market; recognized over the last two years by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
For more information, call 866-429-3085. Follow on Twitter @ComcastBusiness and on other social media networks here.
experienceIT NM is our state’s premier technology showcase, held annually and featuring a series of events highlighting and celebrating the technology sector. This conference also provides professional development, networking, and collaboration opportunities for public and private sector entities.