Join the New Mexico Technology Council and help us and others grow New Mexico’s technology industry.
Get Plugged In To:
- Talent: No better network of technology companies and individuals looking to connect.
- Continuing Education: Peer to peer learning through NMTC groups such as Women in Technology, Cybersecurity, CNET and Community Broadband.
- Policy: We provide a collective and stronger voice on the Policies, Programs and Initiatives the Technology Industry cares about. Our goal is to carry our members goals forward as a community to elicit change.
- STEM: Our members care about the community and want to make an impact for our future generation.
Our annual membership structure is determined by number of employees to reflect the various kinds of professionals, organizations and businesses working in and with technology today.
Membership includes use of the NMTC logo, free admission to NMTC’s standard events, discounted admission, promotion and discounted display table at premium events. Membership also includes candidate for Featured Member or Company Highlight* features and success or news story in NMTC communications, company logo on our Member Companies page*, a listing in our interactive Membership Director (great for employee leads, referrals, services), our Newsletter and access to Member-Only Events.
What are standard and signature events?
Our standard events are peer group meetings for Women in Technology, Cybersecurity and CNET. These events are geared towards members of our organization and their continuing education, professional development and simply connecting! Women in Technology meet monthly, Cybersecurity bi-monthly and CNET quarterly. You can find more information on the peer groups and our past and future events here, but in short:
- WIT is a gaggle of bright, and sometimes sassy, women with technology backgrounds and passion.
- Cybersecurity is for those working or interested in the world of cybersecurity, created to promote awareness around this important topic.
- CNET is for C-Level executives, and their direct reports
Our signature events include HIMSS, the annual WIT Celebration, Start-Up Weekends and Contests, and special events such as the Women in Technology Wine Tastings.
- We believe strongly that our value is based in our ability to grow, leverage and connect members of the technology community
- We work closely with a number of technology organizations, New Mexico’s educational and research institutions, the City of Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Cruces and community partners across the state