|How long has your company been in New Mexico? Since our founding in 1963.
What industry does your company represent? Telecommunications, media, and technology.
What makes your company or organization unique? As connectivity becomes the epicenter of our connected lives and businesses, we are reinventing what it means to have a great internet experience. From providing the connections students need to school from home, to delivering the entertainment experience to bring families together on movie night, we’re working every day to deliver connectivity and entertainment moments that matter.
Is your business growing? Our team consistently offers new career opportunities. Check out jobs.comcast.com to view current opportunities.
How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed the way you do business?
Like many businesses, we changed the way we do business because of COVID-19. We quickly adapted our operating model due to the pandemic, and implemented a variety of new procedures to keep our employees and customers safe and connected:
- We made work from home options as broadly available as possible and enhanced safety protocols for customer-facing employees.
- We committed $500 million to support our employees through continued pay and benefits where operations were paused or impacted.
- Our engineers and technicians micro-monitor our network reliability and performance constantly, running 700k+ diagnostic speed tests most days.
- Xfinity WiFi hotspots located in businesses and outdoor locations across the country are available to anyone who needs them for free – including non-Xfinity internet subscribers – through the end of the year.
- We provided thousands of hours of free educational programming into an education destination for Xfinity video customers to support remote learning for kids K-12
Through the end of the year, eligible new customers will receive 60 days of complimentary Internet Essentials service, which is the nation’s largest, most comprehensive internet adoption program for low-income households. For more information, visit internetessentials.com.
With our Internet Essentials Partnership Program, we’re collaborating with school districts and nonprofit partners across New Mexico to quickly connect large numbers of students and families to broadband access at home.
Where does your team stand: Red, Green or Christmas? Green!
Keep up with Comcast:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram