For over 25 years, the Flying 40 Awards have celebrated the tech entrepreneurs who are diversifying the local economy and creating a brighter future for New Mexico. The Flying 40 Awards recognizes technology-based companies who are based in New Mexico and operated by a local staff.
The 26th Flying 40 Awards will take place on September 7, 2023, from 5:00 pm-8:30 pm at the Albuquerque Convention Center. The New Mexico Technology Council is proud to continue the legacy of the Flying 40 Awards this year as part of the New Mexico Tech Summit. The New Mexico Tech Summit is the flagship tech event in New Mexico, offering 30 breakout sessions over 2 days, 2 influential keynote speakers, and 600+ attendees.
This year the Flying 40 Awards will be composed of the following categories:
- Top 10 revenue-producing firms by dollars
- Top 10 revenue-growth companies with more than $10 million in annual income
- Top 10 revenue-growth companies with $5 million – $9 million in annual income
- Top 10 revenue-growth companies with $1 million – $4 million in annual income
- Falcon Award- Top revenue-growth start-ups with 2 or more years of operations
To be eligible, companies must have three or more employees and be headquartered in New Mexico. Both publicly traded and private firms are eligible, but they cannot be a subsidiary of a company headquartered outside the state
The application to nominate your company for the award are now open and can be found below. Nominations will close on June 26, 2023 and the winners will be announced on July 10, 2023.