WordPress Website Training: Design (Class 2)
August 6, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm| $57
This is class 2 in a 3-part lecture series. In this 2-hour course, attendees will learn WordPress design strategies, which include
- How to size banners, favicons, and media files for optimal user experience
- How to add images (static or dynamic) into sidebars
- How to code a footer (even though you may not always need to)
- Full width v. multi-column layout – the difference and their uses
- How to add a clickable custom image in a sidebar
- How to create and use menus
- Pages, posts, categories, and tags – what’s the difference?
- Sub-domains and when to consider using them
- Hyperlinks and how to use them
Content will be delivered in a traditional lecture format complete with slides and dialogue. Be sure to take notes. You won’t want to miss this!