The NMTC Cybersecurity Peer group brings together companies, organizations and professionals working in Cybersecurity to share and learn about new developments and best practices and connect to pursue growth opportunities for New Mexico business in this important sector.
What We Do:
- Informal bi-monthly lunch gatherings for networking and education
- Working sessions to problem solve, share knowledge and identify opportunities
- Bi-monthly lunch meeting the 3rd Wednesday of each month from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Cybersecurity meetings are free for New Mexico Technology Council members to attend.
- Check out the latest Cybersecurity events on our Events Page and follow us on Twitter @NMTCCyber
Chris Hammer – Director, Information Security, Advanced Network Management
Mark Fidel – President, RiskSense
Ryan Woodard – Director of Operations and IT, SambaSafety
Renay Moya – VP, Technology Staffing for New Mexico, Robert Half Technology
Peter Ambs – CIO, City of Albuquerque