We consider the High Desert Discovery District (HD3) one of our partners (with the Regional Development Corporation, Northern New Mexico Connect, Santa Fe Business Incubator & Santa Fe Complex) in growing the tech business sector in northern New Mexico. Their new pricing structure looks attractive for the startup minded — please check it out and pass it along to others who might be interested. Here’s the announcement:
Happy New Year!
HD3 will celebrate its one year anniversary this month and are launching the HD3 Membership plan that offers a category for all individuals, institutions, innovators, entrepreneurs, and all others who seek a place to work, make connections, hold meetings, and interact with seasoned business mentors and investors associated with the HD3 Entrepreneurs’ Forum.
We are offering a very reasonable (as one entrepreneur stated “A No-Brainer for our team”) membership program that offers a range of benefits that everyone trying to accelerate their start-up to the next level. Starting at just $29.00 per month, all HD3 Membership Levels offer:
- Full access to the Discovery District
- Availability to conference rooms, conference services (video teleconferencing, flat screen projection, wi-fi, easy and accessible parking, Railrunner access, etc.)
- Business address and delivery services
- Invitation to attend all HD3 special events, networking events and private events with the HD3 Entrepreneurs’ Forum.
- Individual Memberships are also granted access via a new electronic key code system that offers members 24/7 access to the Discovery District.
To learn more about levels of membership and the HD3 Membership program, check out www.hddd.org. Please contact Michelle Hoeft directly to sign up for this program. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-310-5711.
Michelle D. Hoeft, MPA
Founder and CEO
High Desert Discovery District (HD3)
560 Montezuma Avenue
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
505-310-5711 – Cell
505-989-hddd (4333) – Main Number