The New Mexico Technology Council is looking for a full time Marketing and Events Coordinator!
Salary $35,000 – $37,000
Position Objective and Description:
The Marketing and Events Coordinator will participate as member of a team of professional, dedicated employees managing internal and external marketing efforts. Must have the ability to work under pressure, demonstrate active listening and exhibit organizational skills. This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of event planning, project management, marketing, social media, design, administrative tasks and creative work.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities.
- Coordinate all NMTC events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; developing program and managing mailing lists to ensure event success.
- Create, develop, update and maintain all NMTC internal and external communications
- Build, execute and schedule monthly communications such as NMTC bi-monthly newsletter, Company Highlights, Featured Member.
- Update information on member portal / website
- Maintain email lists for external communications.
- Manage all NMTC social media
- Develop marketing materials as needed.
- Create and maintain files for graphic related projects.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (e.g. reading trade publications).
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for completion of new and different requests.
- Develop and maintain opportunities and records of press coverage.
- Update and maintain NMTC website and membership database.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional business presence and acumen.
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external).
- Highly detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
- Calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines, and the demands of a busy office environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proficiency in website and graphics arts software (Illustrator, Adobe, WordPress)
- Proven social media track record
- Proven corporate event management