Help us and others grow New Mexico’s Technology Industry
Start Your Application for Membership Here and plug into:
- Talent: No better network of technology companies and individuals looking to connect.
- Continuing Education: Peer to peer learning through NMTC groups such as Women in Technology, Cybersecurity, CNET and Community Broadband.
- Policy: We provide a collective and stronger voice on the Policies, Programs and Initiatives the Technology Industry cares about. Our goal is to carry our members goals forward as a community to elicit change.
- STEM: Our members care about the community and want to make an impact for our future generation.
- Develop and/or provide technology services in New Mexico.
- Has a significant IT department (e.g. a public utility, a hospital).
- An accelerator, incubator or venture capital.
- An education institution.
- A not-for-profit organization.
- A governmental entity.
- Provide support services to New Mexico technology companies.
- Does not develop or provide technology services (e.g. law firms, marketing services, financial, insurance).
What are standard and signature events?Our standard events are peer group meetings for Women in Technology, Cybersecurity and CNET. These events are geared towards members of our organization and their continuing education, professional development and simply connecting! Women in Technology meet monthly, Cybersecurity bi-monthly and CNET quarterly. You can find more information on the peer groups and our past and future events here, but in short:
- WIT is a gaggle of bright, and sometimes sassy, women with technology backgrounds and passion.
- Cybersecurity is for those working or interested in the world of cybersecurity, created to promote awareness around this important topic.
- CNET is for C-Level executives, and their direct reports
- 3-D Printing
- We believe strongly that our value is based in our ability to grow, leverage and connect members of the technology community
- We work closely with a number of technology organizations, New Mexico’s educational and research institutions, the City of Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Cruces and community partners across the state.